The Kandarakis house of jewellery stated its activity in 1955, when Stelios Kandarakis founded the design studio of golden jewellery in the center of Athens. His love and passion for the design of handcrafted jewelries enabled him to combine the historical tradition of Greek craftsmen with contemporary trends and manufacturing techniques. Styliano’s and his wife, Sonia Kandarakis, personal interest and care about the design, high aesthetic designed jewellery selected by the top jewellery houses of Greece and abroad, led to the gradual recognition of the company to world of high jewellery attracting the attention of Greek and foreign buyers.
In 1967, Stelios Kandarakis launched his first personal company which dealt primarily in retail in Montreal, Canada and in 1969 created another selling environment in the center of Athens. Since 1982 in order to provide better customer service, the Jewellery House of Kandarakis has been transferred to one of the most high and central streets of Athens, the 4A Valaoritou street. With studies in gemology by the Gemological Institute of America and business administration by the McGill University, Michalis and Andreas Kandarakis since1992, are continuing their father’s dream by remaining faithful to the principles of trust, consistency and personal relationship with the customer that characterize the House.
Furthermore, since 1991 the House has been expanded to corporate gifts designed to cover a broad range of the demands of the modern business environment for a thorough and successful business communication. The principles that define our corporate gifts are the original design, the high quality standards, the exceptional production techniques, the elegant and luxurious presentation and the prompt delivery.
Our specialization on the handmade jeweling allows us to design and implement every thought or idea that a client may have, which will perfectly fit in with his character and special features. Moreover, the personal contact with people wearing our Houses jewellery continues to be the inspiration of the creativity of our course.